LEGAL PROVISIONS AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
byLI/VY, SAS - RCS SIREN 822 683 595
50 rue d’Aguesseau, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt.
The person responsible for the management of personal data is Mrs. Lisa CHAVY, Chairman of the company byLI/VY (hereinafter referred to as LIVY)
WEB HOSTING PROVIDER
5 Wall street, Burlington, MA 01803 USA
+1 (888) 553 9216
1. PERSONAL DATA
a) CNIL (French Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) declaration number
The personal data we collect have been duly declared to the CNIL under the number 2093033.
b) LIVY’s undertakings
LIVY undertakes to protect the personal data of its Customers.
All personal data collected by LIVY are treated with the outmost confidentiality and transparency, accordingly with the laws No.78-17 of January 6, 1978, No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 and regulation (EU) 2016/619 of April 27, 2016.
All of the personal data previously collected on the Website are stored in the European Economic Space.
The Customer’s personal data is stored for a period of time strictly proportional to the purpose of the collection.
The Customer’s banking data are deleted immediately after the transaction has been operated.
By disclosing its personal data, the Customer consents to the collection and processing thereof by LIVY accordingly with the conditions defined herein.
During the entry of personal data in the Website and previously to their collection, every Potential Customer / Customer is given the opportunity to agree to receiving information relating to Articles form LIVY’s partners and notably the companies from the Groupe ETAM (UNDIZ, 1 2 3 and ETAM), as well as from the company BA&SH. In case of agreement from the Potential Customer / Customer, LIVY will forward the collected personal data to its partners and notably to the companies from the Groupe ETAM (UNDIZ, 1 2 3 and ETAM), as well as to the company BA&SH provided the Potential Customer / Customer has previously agreed thereto.
The personal data from the Potential Customers / Customers are collected by LIVY :
- In the frame of the management and processing of orders and of the improvement of relationships with the Customers.
- In the frame of sending newsletters with the purpose of informing about news and upcoming events.
- In order to make commercial offers and contest games.
LIVY uses these data in order to keep the Potential Customers / Customers informed of all offers and commercial information that might interest them.
These commercial offers can be sent by mail, email, text message, telephone or via all of the web spaces operated by LIVY, or one of its affiliated companies, on social media.
The Potential Customer / Customer has the ability to refuse to receive commercial prospection, by clicking the hypertext link “unsubscribe”, or any other equivalent section, mentioned in every email that is sent to them. In case of commercial prospection by text message, the Potential Customer / Customer also has the ability to refuse to receive said texts by following the indications detailed in the text.
The average deadline for treating such refusal is generally one week.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, deletion and limitation of the processing of personal data
Accordingly with the legal and regulatory provisions, the Potential Customer / Customer has a right of access, rectification, portability, deletion and limitation of the processing of its personal data.
More precisely, the Potential Customer / Customer has the following rights :
1) Right to consent and refuse to the collection and processing of its personal data
2) Right to access its personal data
3) Right to rectify its personal data that is inaccurate
4) Right to delete / right to oblivion
5) Right to portability of its personal data
6) Right to limit the processing
To exercise its rights, the Customer must contact LIVY’s Customer Service indicating its surname, first name, email, address, telephone and potential Customer references.
By email :
LIVY Service client
50 Rue D’Aguesseau
Each request must be signed and sent with a copy of an identification document bearing the signature of the Customer and specifying the address for the response. This response will then be sent to the Customer in a period of time of 2 months following the receipt of the request.
During the browsing on LIVY’s Website, the “Cookies” installed in the hardware (computer, tablet, Smartphone) may record information relating to the Customer’s web browsing.
These Cookies are issued by LIVY with the purpose, notably, of recognizing the internet browser of the Customers when they access the Website in order to facilitate their web browsing and optimize their experience.
A Cookie is a file deposited on the hardware of the Customer by a server registering the information relating to its web browsing on the Website. These information can be read during the subsequent visits of the user and thus facilitate its web browsing.
A Cookie does not allow to identify the Customer but serves to notify of any previous visit of the Customer on the Website to help LIVY personalize its services.
These Cookies are issued notably to:
- Establish aggregated statistics of the number of visitants on the Website
- Optimize the presentation of the Website in light of the display preferences of the Customer’s terminal
- Store the information entered by the Customer on the forms, manage and secure the access to reserved and personal spaces such as Customer accounts and manage the Order bag.
The Customers can deactivate the Cookies themselves by setting their terminal, thus avoiding Cookies from being used without their express consent.
- For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Chose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “Private life”
3. Find the menu “Cookie” and select the options that suit you
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and 7.0
1. Click on the button “Start”, then on “Internet Explorer”. Click on the button “Security”, then on “Delete browsing history”
2. Click on “Start”, then “Control Panel”, then “Internet Options”. Click on the thumbnail “General”, then “Browsing history”, click on “Delete”. Under “Cookies”, click on “Delete cookies”, then “Yes” to confirm.
3. Activate the checkbox “Cookies”
4. Click on “Delete”
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0:
1. Chose the menu “Tools”, then “Internet Options”.
2. Click on the thumbnail “Confidentiality”
3. Select the level of confidentiality you wish using the curser.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 :
1. Chose the menu “Tools”, then “Internet Options”.
2. Click on the thumbnail “Confidentiality”
3. Personalize the lever of confidentiality using the curser.
- For Netscape 6.X and 7.X
1. Chose the menu “Edit”, then ”Preferences”
2. “Confidentiality and Security”
- For Opera 6.0 and subsequent :
1. Chose the menu “file”, then “Preferences”
2. “Private life”
- For Google Chrome :
1. Click on “Settings”, then “Advanced Settings”
2. In the section “Confidentiality”, click on “Known settings”
If the Potential Customer / Customer needs any assistance in deactivating Cookies, it may ask LIVY’s Customer Service, which will help them.
Nevertheless, the amendment of the terminal settings and the deactivation of Cookies may change the web browsing experience of the Potential Customer / Customer and their access to certain services on the Website.
After each visit on the Website, the Potential Customer / Customer must not forget to log-out of its profile in order to insure the confidentiality of its data.
- Social media
When the Potential Customer / Customer visits a page from the Website containing the tab “Share” or “Like”, its web browser establishes a direct connection with the server of the related social media.
If they interact using these tabs, the corresponding information will be forwarded and published on the related social media.
If the Potential Customer / Customer does not wish to communicate information on its social media, LIVY suggests that they log-out of the concerned social media before accessing the Website.
LIVY is not responsible for the content or operation of social media, including those that may be linked to the Website. The same applies to the hyperlinks appearing on the Website.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The use of the Website is reserved exclusively for a personal use.
In accordance with the laws regulating intellectual property, the present Website and all its components, such as sounds, images, graphic elements, photos, videos, texts, animations, programs, graphic chart, utilitarian data bases, software, and other related technology, as well as trademarks, designs, models, logos, etc. displayed on the Website as well as their compilation are the exclusive property of LIVY or potentially one of its suppliers or partners, who do not grant any license, nor any right other than that of browsing the Website.
Any whole or partial reproduction, amendment or use of any element of the website and notably of trademarks, illustrations, images and logotypes, for any purpose and on any medium whatsoever, without the express and previous agreement of the company LIVY, is strictly prohibited. The same is applicable to any combination or convergence with any other trademark, symbol, logotype and generally any distinctive sign destined to form a combined logo, to the exception of the descriptive logos and signs belonging to the trademarks displayed on the Website. The same applies to all copyrights, designs and models, patents that are the property of the company LIVY.
Consequently, LIVY may start lawsuits, notably for intellectual property rights infringement, against any person that, directly or indirectly, infringes its rights.
LIVY prohibits affixing a deep hyperlink directing to the Website or a hyperlink that uses the technique of transclusion. A user that wishes to affix on its personal Website a simple link directly to the home page of the Website, must compulsorily ask for previous express authorization from LIVY.
LIVY is not responsible of the content and functioning of the websites linked to the present Website, as well as any damage of any nature that may be suffered by the Customer and/or visitor while visiting one of these websites.
The use of the present Website implies the acknowledgement and acceptance by the Customer and/or Visitor of the characteristics and limits of the Internet and the technologies related thereto, the lack of protection of certain data against potential diversion or piracy and risks of contamination through potential viruses circulating in the network. LIVY is not responsible in case of a bad use or incident related to the use of the computer, Internet access, maintenance or malfunctioning of the servers, telephone line or any other technical connection, and forms sent to a wrong or incomplete address, any computer errors or defects detected on the Website.
4. APPLICABLE LAW
The present Website is subject to the laws of France. In case of dispute, the Courts of France have exclusive jurisdiction.